Visa on Arrival – Business
Travelling to Pakistan can open new business frontiers for business people from other parts of the world. In pursuit of a better business environment and in the spirit of enhancing foreign investment, the Pakistani government, from January 2019, has made it possible to apply Pakistan visa online.
This incredible milestone has allowed the processing of business on arrival visa. Usually, the processing period of the Pakistani business visa on arrival will be 48 hours. As such, business people should place their application about 3 working days before their planned travel date.
Business Visa on Arrival Validity
The Pakistani government grants this business visa and allows its holders 30 days single entry stay. How this plays out, is that, successful applicants receive their Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) via the email. This allows them to check out from the departure airports before they receive the visa upon arriving in one of the Pakistani entry points.
Pakistani business visa on arrival is eligible for the 90 countries citizens. This online process is valid for new applicants who lack Pakistani visa as well as applicants with the business visa but desire validity period extension.
Make sure that you have checked Eligible Countries for Pakistan Business Visa On Arrival.
Since it is an online process, you will have to upload copies of the following documents in their recommended formats and size.
- Valid Passport
- Recent photograph of you
- Letter of invitation from a registered company (chamber of commerce Certificate or SECP)
- One/more of the following
- Honorary investment counselor letter of recommendation
- CC&I of the particular foreign country letter of recommendation
- A letter of invitation from the organization that need to be recommended by a concerned trade organization in Pakistan.
For a successful Pakistan visa, it is requested that you read through the guidance provided for your face photograph requirement (Pakistan Visa photo requirements) and all the Pakistan Documents Requirement.
Other Important Points
For you to receive an extension for your visa on arrival, the Pakistani government states that you need to do the following:
- Upload proof of a valid Pakistani visa on arrival. For this case, your business visa.
- Also, upload a copy of the entry stamp on your passport that you received upon arrival in Pakistan.
Finally, the Pakistani government has the sole discretion of allowing or barring an individual from entering Pakistan. As such, do your part and leave the other matter of acceptance to the relevant authorities.
Please apply for business visa on Arrival 10-12 working days before your arrival date. Click Pakistan visa application